Commission a History
Professional historians can be commissioned to investigate anything from community and business histories to conducting oral history surveys, writing heritage management plans or creating an exhibition. We can help you to tell your history.
Commission a History – Useful advice:
Do you have any questions? Please email the Secretary.
National Jobs & Opportunities Bulletin
If you wish to employ an historian, PHA NSW & ACT can include a short advertisement in our employment bulletin for members. This is a fair and professional way of putting you in contact with the right person. Please note, we don’t provide a preferred list of members for you to choose from.
Please send your Expressions of Interest to the Secretary or contact for more information.
Your job advertisement should include:
- Deadline and closing date for tender/expressions of interest
- An outline of the project and tasks required
- Project outcomes and deliverables
- Deadline or timeframe of the actual project
- What should applicant provide with their applications? (CV, budget costing, examples of work, etc.)
- Contact details of the person in charge of the project
Job bulletin publication dates:
(Submission deadline, Friday COB week before publication)
27 February 2017
20 March 2017
10 April 2017
1 May 2017
22 May 2017
12 June 2017
3 July 2017
24 July 2017
14 August 2017
4 September 2017
25 September 2017
16 October 2017