Thank you to all those who contributed to the PHA NSW & ACT blog in 2017. The year’s 25 posts covered:
- Aboriginal history
- surprising resources for historical use such as knitting and the Botanical Gardens
- issues in the practice of history, history tourism and memorialisation (this post received more comments than any other)
- discussions on deep time and the history of place
- two artists, Rayner Hoff and Eva Buhrich
- several conferences and exhibitions
- the PHA’s Public History Prize
- members’ interests and activities and new publications.
Reviewing this activity is a reminder of the rich sources of knowledge and experience that exist in our association. I look forward to publishing your contributions in 2018.
Francesca Beddie, blog editor